Follow this guide to have your contact form populate Google Sheets. Click the ▶︎ icon next to any step to see a detailed walkthrough with screenshots. If anything is confusing please reach out.
- Create a free account at https://nocodeapi.com. NoCodeAPI makes it easy to send form submissions to a Google Sheet with just a few lines of code.
- Go to the NoCodeAPI marketplace and click "activate" next to the Google Sheets option.
- Open the NoCodeAPI Google Sheets dashboard, click the "Make Google Sheets API" button in the top right, and then fill in the required options.
- Secure your endpoint so that your client-side app can only submit to Google Sheet (not read it) by clicking the "Secure Endpoint" link in the top right. Check GET, PUT, and DELETE and then click "Update Key Settings".
- Copy the endpoint provided in the Google Sheets dashboard and add it to your codebase
.envfile as the
- You'll also need to fill in the
SHEETS_TAB_IDvalue. That will be the name of the tab at the bottom of your Google Sheet (by default it's "Sheet1").
You should now have a working contact form in your web app that populates your Google Sheet.